Thursday, December 8, 2011

Maternity Shoot Session 2011: Synthia

Pin It!
Last weekend I got an opportunity to capture the maternity pictures at the house of this beautiful mom-to-be, Synthia. I thought in mind while taking  the pictures for her that " What a beautiful preggo she is!"

It was great to get to use my studio lights again.. A lot to learn about the lighting. I am very happy of how the pictures turns out.. good things is that I don't have to do a lot of photoshop at all. Pretty much having the soft box helps a lot with the photography. :) hope everyone enjoy the pics.!!!!


It was sad that this pics came out blurry.. I'd better get a new prescription for my eyes!



Beautiful Couple Jeramy and Synthia

Pin It!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

A nice session. The first photo in the post is absolutely gorgeous.
Regards

Jul Butwong said...

Thank you Suzie.. I like a lot of your photograph too.. very talented. :)