Monday, July 25, 2011

A Little Bit of Sightseeing in Zurich

Pin It!
 There are so many pictures that I really need to add the caption. I will do it later when I have more time. But I hope everyone enjoy the pics of the trip with me.


This pic od panda reminds me of Torben Bernhard how he loves it.



Me and Jan at the national Museum in Zurich!










Yes, the TREE is the human charger!!!







Jan got a bit tired after claiming up the stair to the top of the church.


What a great art! lol

Pin It!

6 comments:

JR said...

Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
Best wishes
Jonas

Marissa said...

It looks like you're having a fantastic trip so far! You'll have to give us some traveling tips! Nice panda pic too :)

Lisa said...

I love all the pictures! Zurich sounds amazing. I think I'd love the weather the most.

Jul Butwong said...

@ Jonas: Thank you for the comment .. I love your blog too. Best, Jul

@ Marissa: Thank you. Yes I have a great trip, it's good to meet my younger sister here.

@ Lisa: I love the weather here too.. Seems like you are doing great!! :) I will be in Texas soon in 3 weeks.

Sy said...

beautiful pictures, Switzerland is a stunning country.

Jul Butwong said...

Thank you Sy.