Thursday, July 28, 2011

Last Sunday Dinner with Bobby's Mom

Pin It!
Last Sunday we went to visit Bobby's mom and have dinner over there. Most of the food is just cheese, bread, sliced of meats.... and another dish is an Austrian Soup. I forget to mention that Bobby's Mom is originally from Austria.
Bobby, the in law and Jan

An Austrian Soup

CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and CHEESE again




The dog at the house.. I can't remember her name. I almost step on her though you will see what I mean.

Isn't she look like a mat or a mop or something like that? That was why I almost step on her.

Here she is again!


I can't remember what was so funny that could make me laugh.

Here trying to take the pic with the dog. She is too energetic running around.
 My 1st week for this trip has been good so far. Even though I don't get to go around Europe but to just relax before going back to my chaos world in the US is probably good for me to do nothing and refresh my mind. Oh, i forget to mention that I lost my ATM card before I get here.. the only card i have is my Visa Credit card. but too bad that the grocery store here except only MASTER CARD. lol I don't know if I would be able to buy some souvenir for my friends back in the US. Anyway, I have to wait and see.

Pin It!

No comments: